Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my Best Friend,

There is no way I can find the words to explain how thankful I am to have you in my life. Thank you not only for the last two years of marriage but for the last 8 years of being a part of my life. You are amazing and I could not ask for anything more. You are kind, compassionate, caring, funny, honest, easy-going, and so much more. I never thought I could love someone so much and you proved me wrong (yes, I said I was wrong!). I never thought I could open myself up to someone and share all of my thoughts and dreams and you proved me wrong yet again. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. You are so determined to help others and make things better that you don't let anything stand in your way. My love for you seems get stronger and stronger every day and just when I think I couldn't possible love you any more than I do already, some struggle or joyful experience makes it way into our life and whether it is good or bad, just experiencing those times with you by my side makes me love you even more the next day.

I am thrilled to be starting a family with you and take on the next adventure of our life. You have been an amazing husband and I can't wait to see you share that compassion and kindness with our child. Thank you for being such a great husband and my best friend. I can not wait to experience the rest of our lives together. I love you!

0 comments: