Monday, October 19, 2009

11 weeks

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:plus 2.5 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I went shopping this past weekend and bought 1 pair of jeans and few shirts. None of my normal jeans fit anymore.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Very good! I just can't get enough of it.
Best moment this week: Putting our name on the waiting list for a daycare! It was so exciting to list Tommy and I as the mother and father, just surreal.
Movement: Nothing yet, still have a few more weeks to go
Food cravings: Burger King burgers
Gender: I'm thinking blue
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I'm slowly starting to sleep on my side. I've always slept on my stomach but it's starting to get uncomfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Our second anniversary next Tuesday!!
Weekly Wisdom: It's not fat...it's baby
Milestones: almost 3 months down!

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Writing your names are parents..how wonderful! Weve only done it a few times and it still seems silly but amazing each time!

I like the advice too. Its the baby growing, not the Mama!