Monday, October 26, 2009

12 weeks

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 3 lbs total
Maternity clothes? I wear the bella band most of the time now.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Not so great lately. I've been waking up around 2:00 to use the bathroom and then can't go back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Shopping for our babies first furniture. We didn't buy anything but it was just awesome walking through the stores as a mom and dad!
Movement: Nothing yet, still have a few more weeks to go
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE
Gender: I started to think it was a girl for the first time this week.
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: I went out to eat with some friends at a mexican restaurant, those strawberry margaritas looked and smelled sooooo good.
What I am looking forward to: 2nd trimester here we come!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't rush things...I still have 6 more months to enjoy this baby growing.
Milestones: almost 3 months down!

0 comments: