Monday, November 2, 2009

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 1.5lbs total
Maternity clothes? Still wearing the bella band with my pre-pregnancy pants.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Not so great. I started to come down with a cold (or early signs of the flu) over the weekend and its hard to breath when your nose is stopped up and your chest is congested so sleeping has been rough since I cough so much.
Best moment this week: Squirt attended his/her first LSU football game!
Movement: getting closer to that time
Food cravings: anything
Gender: only 4 more weeks until we find out.
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: Nothing really, just enjoying the moment.
What I am looking forward to: Our vacation in Arkansas next week.
Weekly Wisdom: There isn't much you can take for the common cold or flu when you are pregnant
Milestones: Done with the 1st trimester

0 comments: