Monday, November 23, 2009

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4.5lbs
Maternity clothes? I think this was the last weekend I will wear my pre-pregnancy jeans.
Stretch marks? Not yet. I did buy some cocoa butter this weekend to try and prevent them.
Sleep: Not so great. Just can't get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Definitely feeling movement.
Movement: I fell it kicking every few days. Usually around 8 or 9 in the morning.
Food cravings: anything
Gender: only 1 more week until we find out. I hope the baby cooperates.
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in, looking a little different though
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a week!!!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't need to make all of the decisions on nursery bedding, baby gear etc right away. We still have 23 more weeks to decide on all of that stuff.
Milestones: We ordered the nursery furniture yesterday!! Here a picture of what we ordered. I really like the dresser with the hutch. And its a convertible crib so hopefully it lasts for many many years.


0 comments: