Monday, November 16, 2009

15 weeks and Arkansas

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 5lbs total...yes I gained 2 lbs in one week. I was on vacation, okay?
Maternity clothes? even my T-shirts are starting to get a little tight.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Horrible lately. I wake up every 2-3 hours to pee and then can't get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling some movement, I think.
Movement: I think I'm feeling something every few days or so.
Food cravings: Mexican food
Gender: only 2 more weeks
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: getting a good nights sleep
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on December 1st!!!
Weekly Wisdom: My belly is definately growing...I can feel the muscles stretching.
Milestones: Movement


We got back from Arkansas on Saturday. It was great, very relaxing. We just hung around at our cabin and walked around downtown hot springs. We even got a couple's massage on Friday which was awesome. I don't think Tommy enjoyed it as much as I did because he was a little unsure about getting a massage. But it was still very relaxing. But now we're both back at work and back to the real world! Have a great monday...and a great birthday for Tommy!

0 comments: