Monday, November 9, 2009

14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 3lbs total
Maternity clothes? Still wearing the bella band with my pre-pregnancy pants.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Not so great lately, I just can't get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again.
Movement: I thought I felt something last night but I'm not certain it was the baby.
Food cravings: Gumbo
Gender: about 3 more weeks to wait
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: having normal taste buds. One minute something taste delicious and the next I want to spit it out.
What I am looking forward to: Vacation in Arkansas later this week and finding out the gender on December 1st!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Just waiting and dreaming.
Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat loud and clear.

I finally got over the cold I had last week. Thankfully it was not the flu. All I was able to take was Tylenol cold so luckily that helped and I think I'm back to normal now. We had our monthly doctors appt last Thursday and everything sounded great. The doctor was able to find the heartbeat right away. It was 162 bpm this time. I was able to record it on my phone and let everyone hear it at a birthday party for my cousin Saturday. I'm still waiting for my belly to pop. As of now it just looks like I'm fat rather than pregnanct. I'm sure it will come soon enough though.

0 comments: