Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 8 of 2008

1. Celebrating our 1st year anniversary. We had a wonderful first year and I can’t wait to celebrate many many more. I am so thankful to have such a loving husband and best friend!
2. Watching Cajun grow up. It’s actually been pretty amazing to watch him go from an 8 lbs little puppy to a 90 lbs HUGE dog that can knock me over when he tries to give me a hug. I love him to death and I don’t know what we would do without him (probably have some landscaping in the back yard) :-)
3. Celebrating weddings, birthdays, child births and holidays with family and friends. We have some the best family and friends and it has been awesome to celebrate life events with everyone this year. We’re so thankful to have such close-knit families.
4. Tennessee. Tommy and I had an amazing time together touring the state and just spending some one on one time with each other. It’s definitely a trip I will never forget.
5. LSU National Championship game (1/7/08). I know that seems like such a long time ago but it actually was in 2008 and I love it!!! Geaux Tigers! We had a great time celebrating in New Orleans with hundreds of thousands of Tiger fans.
6. Crystal Beach. Another vacation that I will probably never forget. It was a great relaxing time with lots of friends that hopefully we can make a tradition. Although, since Ike destroyed Crystal Beach we will have to find a different location.
7. Cruise. Yet another vacation (wow we traveled a lot this year). It was fun to experience Tommy’s first cruise and certainly fun to experience repelling for the first time.
8. Job stability, house, car. I am so thankful that we have not been greatly affected by the economic turndown. I’m grateful to still have my job and still be able to pay our mortgage and both have good vehicles to get us to and from work. Everyday it seems like the economy just gets worse and worse so we are so appreciative to still have everything we’ve ever wanted!

I hope your 2008 was great and that 2009 only brings even more happiness!

0 comments: