Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sneaux Day!

It actually snowed in South Louisiana today. And I'm not talking just some flurries that melt when they hit the ground. We had about 2" of snow on the ground this morning. The sun has been out for a few hours now and we still have snow on the ground. It's crazy. I've never seen so much snow in Louisiana before. We had snow when I was about 4 or 5 years old but it just barely covered the ground. Here are a few pictures from this morning. Cajun had no clue what it was.
All of my landscaping will be dead tommorow.
Tommy's Snow Angel


What my house looks like with a white roof



He had no idea what all the white stuff was.





This looks like it could be a picture from up north but no, it's in my back yard.




Thats one huge icicle.



My itty bitty snowman. My neighbors made one that was about 4 feet tall.


1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

that is great! we have had snow about every other day for two weeks now. however, that is normal for illinois!!

enjoy it..it melts too quickly. :)