Monday, March 1, 2010

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I think I'm actually starting to like wearing them.
Stretch marks? none!!
Sleep: I can't get enough sleep. I wake up in the morning ready for a nap and after a nap I'm ready for bed again.
Best moment this week: Seeing her for the last time before she's born. She looked great. The doctor said the cyst is completely gone and she is growing very well. She is about 3 lbs 6 oz now which is the 48th percentile.
Movement: Its so strange to watch my stomach move around. She definately likes to roll around and tumble at night.
Food cravings: chocolate, and with all the easter candy in the stores lately its been hard to resist.
Gender: Miss Abigail
Labor Signs: I definately felt a few Braxton Hicks last week.
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss? Having energy. Hopefully once we get some warmer weather I can start doing this outside and that will help me stay energetic. I hate being stuck in the house all the time.
What I am looking forward to: The next 9 weeks! I can't beleive we only have 2 more months left this has gone by so quicly.
Weekly Wisdom: Everything has a way of working itself out.
Milestones: only 2 more months!

0 comments: