Monday, February 22, 2010

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I don't think I'll be giving these up any time soon.
Stretch marks? still none!!
Sleep: Not so great over the weekend. I woke up at 6:30 Saturday morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I guess I need to get ready for those early mornings and late nights.
Best moment this week: Abigail got to experience a UL baseball game. It was a great game and Tommy and I had such a good time.
Movement: oh yeah, lately its been early in the morning and later at night.
Food cravings: I don't think I really craved anything this week.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: nothing yet
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach. My arms have been falling asleep every night lately.
What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointment Thursday with another ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Only 10 more weeks of pregnancy :-( I'm really going to miss feeling those kicks throughout the day and knowing that she's safe with me.
Milestones: we're almost in the single digits for the weekly countdown...10 more weeks.

0 comments: