Monday, February 8, 2010

The Saints Won the Superbowl!! & 27 week update

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? all the time
Stretch marks? still none. I have a feeling i will start seeing some soon. This belly is growing quickly
Sleep: Its hard to get comfortable lately. And my arms fall asleep throughout the night so I have to keep switching sides.
Best moment this week: We started the Bradley method classes last week and I think it's really going to be good for us. We're not planning on having a home birth, we're just taking the class to learn more about labor and delivery so we're both comfortable in the birthing room and both have a good understanding of what to expect. I would like to have a natural delivery with no epidural so I figure the more I can learn about how to make myself comfortable the better off we will be.
Movement: She's been kicking and moving like crazy lately. She used to only kick once or twice and then stop for a few hours. Now she kicks constantly for 10 or 15 minutes. I guess she's trying to get comfortable in that tight space. The other night Tommy put a light on my stomach and I guess it shocked her because she kick instantly.
Food cravings: Cinnamon rolls
Gender: Pink
Labor Signs: nothing, I still don't know if I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions or not.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but after I eat and my stomach is full it gets almost flat. I have a feeling it will be poking out soon.
What I miss: being able to move around easily and lift anything I want.
What I am looking forward to: We scheduled the baby shower for March 6th. We just decided to have one large shower rather than having 2 or 3 small showers. I figured that would easier and cheaper for everyone. I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!
Weekly Wisdom: It just hit me recently how quickly this is going by. The 1st trimester seemed to go by a little slow but the 2nd trimester just flew by. I can't beleive we have less than 3 months!
Milestones: 3rd trimester

And in other news...the Saints won the Superbowl last night! I'm not a huge Saints fan. I just don't follow professional football that much. But I'm excited for the Saints. They definately deserved the win.

0 comments: