Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New car & 26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks. We'll really i'm 27 weeks today but i haven't posted an update for 26 weeks yet.
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? none!!!!!
Sleep: great! I haven't gotten up even once to pee the last few nights.
Best moment this week: Feeling her move so often. And all good news at our doctors appt last Friday.
Movement: Mostly late in the afternoon after dinner and right before we go to bed. The other night she was kicking and Tommy put his hand on my belly and she kicked once more then stopped for a while so he took his hand off. Then she started kicking like crazy again until he put his hand back again.
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: All girl
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: not having pains in my back all day long
What I am looking forward to: having a baby girl. I'm getting so excited about all the fun we're going to have, shopping, dancing lessons, playing dress up, Tommy teaching her how to fish and play sports. I'm sure some times it will be tough (like the teenage years) but having kids is going to be so much fun!
Weekly Wisdom: the exhaustion still has not gone away.
Milestones: almost 3rd trimester
We bought a new car last week and I absolutely love it! We got a silver 2010 GMC Acadia. It's so convenient and nice. Now I love my hour drive to work every day!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

congrats on the new car