Monday, March 15, 2010

32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs...woo hoo no weight gain this week. I've been sick all weak so I didn't have much of an appetite
Maternity clothes? yep...and Tommy's T-shirts are now my pajamas
Stretch marks? still none, i'm keeping my fingers crossed
Sleep: Between coughing, trying to catch my breath, and trying to get comfortable...sleeping just isn't going so great.
Best moment this week: finally getting rid of this cold. And Tommy winning 3rd place in the jambalaya cook-off this weekend!! It was delicious.
Movement: yep, I think space is starting to get limited so she's not moving as much. But when she rolls around my whole body jumps.
Food cravings: Pizza
Gender: girly girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are now pretty common.
Belly Button in or out? still not out.
What I miss? being able to breathe
What I am looking forward to: going on our hospital tour in a few weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: No matter how many baby/pregnancy/delivery books I read and how much I research, I still won't have a clue what labor is really going to be like. I'll have to experience it to believe it!
Milestones: each day is a milestone.

0 comments: