Wednesday, March 31, 2010

35 weeks

I know I skipped the 34 week post but I have been so exhausted and busy with preparing for the baby that I didn't have the 5 minutes to write the 34 week post...so here's 35 weeks/35 days left!!

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 30...ouch, I didn't want to reach that number and I still have 5 weeks left. I hope I don't gain too much more but it seems like my body has been retaining alot of fluid lately.
Maternity clothes? I'm getting tired of them.
Stretch marks? still none!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next 5 weeks that they don't start popping up.
Sleep: Hasn't been too great lately. I can only sleep for about 2 hours at a time then I'm awake for 30-45 minutes. It's all in preparation for those late night feedings.
Best moment this week: we go the car seat installed and finished buying all the little last minute things we will need. I think we're ready! If only I could finish packing my hospital bag. I've been putting that off for weeks now.
Movement: she hasn't been kicking and tumbling as much but I can feel her sliding around and getting comfortable.
Food cravings: Chocolate again...Easter candy, yum. That might explain those 30 pounds too.
Gender: the ultrasounds still say its a girl but we'll know for sure in only 5 short weeks
Labor Signs: I've have a few cramps/contractions in afternoons about 3 or 4 days a week. Other then that, she's still growing in there.
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss? being able to bend over to put on my socks and shoes.
What I am looking forward to: the hospital tour next Tuesday. I have lots of questions.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm uncomfortable, tired and very ready to see and hold this baby, but I know she still needs those few weeks to grow and develop so I just need to be patient.
Milestones: 35 weeks down, 35 days to go!

0 comments: