Monday, September 28, 2009

8 weeks

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:plus 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? none yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've been sleeping very well lately and thank goodness because I could sleep all day long. Just last night though I got up 3 times to pee.
Best moment this week: finding out I don't have to work nights during our plant turnaround (see below)
Movement: The baby is moving now but I can't feel it.
Food cravings: mostly salty foods.
Gender: I'm thinking blue!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: staying awake
What I am looking forward to: Our appt. next Thursday to hear the heartbeat.
Weekly Wisdom: Just stay awake!
Milestones: 2 months down, 7 more to go!


So the plant I work in is going through a turnaround which requires work 24/7. I originally was scheduled to work 5pm to 5am. Thankfully that was adjusted to 5am to 5pm which is still a very long day but much better than working nights. I have an hour drive to work so that makes my work day 14 hours. It's going to be hard and I'm sure I will be very very tired but it's only for 3 weeks. And after this is over Tommy and I have decided to take a short vacation to Arkansas or San Antonio to relax.

Have a great week,

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

The heartbeat is the best sound EVER! Enjoy..!

Taking a vacation after all that work is a great idea. I hope youll be able to relax!