Monday, September 21, 2009

7 weeks

We had a very relaxing weekend this past weekend. Friday and Sunday we just lounged around the house and rested. Saturday was a long day traveling to Houston and back for Caden's funeral. But next weekend should be another relaxing weekend!

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:plus 1
Maternity clothes? I bought a maternity shirt for $2 at a JCPenny sale. I can't wear it yet but it was just too cheap to pass up.
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: I could sleep all day long
Best moment this week: Telling everyone!
Movement: not for a very long time
Food cravings: any food
Gender: everyone is saying it will be a boy.
Labor Signs: not for a very very long time
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: having energy
What I am looking forward to: still waiting to hear the heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: Life is so short.
Milestones: Almost done with month 2.

I started taking belly pictures this week. I haven't uploaded it to my computer but I should have it posted this afternoon. Have a great day!

0 comments: