Friday, September 4, 2009

5 weeks

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: even
Maternity clothes? None yet. But I can't wait to go shopping
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness.
Sleep: pretty good, having to pee right before I need to wake up sucks but it's better than waking up multiple times during the night.
Best moment this week: Tommy left me a not saying, "Love, Tommy & Squirt"...It was so cute.
Movement: Nope...not for a very long time
Food cravings: Chinese
Gender: neither one of us even have a gut feeling
Labor Signs: No...not for a very very long time
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to eat and drink anything I want
What I am looking forward to: Telling our parents next weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Life is very precious
Milestones: One month down, 8 more to go!

0 comments: