Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 weeks

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:minus 1
Maternity clothes? I bought a Bella Band last weekend.
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: excellent
Best moment this week: Telling our parents. My mom's face was priceless
Movement: not for a very long time
Food cravings: Breakfast food
Gender: Tommy keeps calling it a "him". I think that's just habit though.
Labor Signs: not for a very very long time
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having the energy to stay awake past 9 pm.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Oct 8th! Tommy thinks there is going to be 2.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it while it last!
Milestones: First OB appt last Friday. Everything went great. I go back in 4 weeks.

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

sounds like things are going well so far!! time drags in the beginning..but pretty soon youll be wanting it to slow down!

good luck with everything and let me know if you have any questions!