Thursday, May 13, 2010

1 week old

Little Miss Abigail was a week old yesterday. We went to her 1st doctor's appt and everything about her was perfect. She weights 7 lbs 13 oz (up 3 oz from birth and 5 oz from when we left the hospital). She's right at the 50th percentile for weight, length (19 3/4"), and head circumference (13 3/4"). The doctor was very impressed that she actually gained some weight. I was just excited because I was worried that I wasn't feeding her enough, but the little chunker is doing just fine. The doctor also said that we can stop waking her up at night to eat. We should just let her sleep and let her wake us up to feed her. But during the day we will stick to every 3 hours. Last night she went about 4 - 4.5 hours. So we've been getting some pretty good sleep. Everything has been going well and we've just been relaxing around the house.

Enjoying our boppy pillow

And our swing...notice that Daddy already has her sporting the Ragin Cajun gear! It's only a matter of time before I layer her in purple and gold.
Long beautiful fingers

And very long toes. She can grab stuff with those things.

And HUGE adorable feet!
And we love every inch of her!!
We got a new camera on Monday. A Nikon D5000 so we will have lots and lots of pictures as soon as we figure out how to use it.




1 comments:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone... my little girly has super long toes too!! LOL Cute pictures! :)