Tuesday, April 27, 2010

39 weeks

How far along? 39 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I stopped counting, it's just too many.
Maternity clothes? I returned my aunts maternity clothes so my selection has drastically reduced. But hopefully I will only need them for a little while longer.
Stretch marks? Ummm, well I just noticed some yesterday. Let's just say I'm NOT happy. 1 week until my due date and I'm finding stretch marks. Me and Miss Abigail need to have a talk.
Sleep: It's really hard to find a comfortable position lately.
Best moment this week: each day we get closer and closer to her being here.
Movement: There isn't much room left for her to move but I can feel her stretching in there. And she likes to punch and push on my bladder.
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Still nothing. I a few braxton hicks each day. But at our doctor's appt on Friday there was no progress. At least she's head down!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss? Bending over, standing for long periods of time, sleeping, etc etc
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!
Weekly Wisdom: I need ALOT more patience
Milestones: each day is a milestone...one day closer.

0 comments: