Tuesday, April 20, 2010

38 weeks - I'm sooooo ready!

How far along? 38 weeks. The little patience I did have is now completely gone. I'm so ready for this baby to come.
Total weight gain/loss: 33 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I found out last week that my aunt is 3 months pregnant for #7 so all the maternity clothes she let me borrow will need to be sent back very soon! Thank goodness I'm done with them. I have a few things of my own to last me the next few weeks (hopefully just the next few days)
Stretch marks? still none!!!
Sleep: Sleep has been good but I can only sleep for 2 hour stretches.
Best moment this week: Feeling her kick Tommy in the face when he was talking to her.
Movement: Yep she's still a little gymnast and she gets the hiccups about once a day now.
Food cravings: nothing really
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Our appt last Friday was about the same as the one before. Still no progress, she was still really high. But she has definitely dropped since then so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for better news this Friday.
Belly Button in or out? It's staying in.
What I miss? Waking up really early to drive to work...just kidding I'm loving staying home and working from home.
What I am looking forward to: LABOR! I can't wait.
Weekly Wisdom: It could be another month before she comes...I just need to get more patience.
Milestones: past full term...

0 comments: