Monday, December 14, 2009

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep, its either comfy windsuit pants or maternity pants.
Stretch marks? None yet. I hope I can keep it this way.
Sleep: I can't get enough of it. I've been sleeping well and sleeping alot but I always wake up tired.
Best moment this week: shopping for a baby girl, all pink!
Movement: at least twice a day now. And if Tommy would keep his hand there long enough he would be able to feel it.
Food cravings: haha, to be honest I've been craving a margarita or strawberry daiquiri but I can't satisfy those cravings. So a strawberry smoothy had to do the trick.
Gender: pink, pink, and more pink!
Labor Signs: still none. I'm sure I'll feel a few braxton hicks soon. But I can definitely wait a long time for the actual labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: eating and drinking whatever I want.
What I am looking forward to: getting the nursery furniture. Supposedly it shipped today.
Weekly Wisdom: I could spend my life savings on little girl clothes. I need to wait until after the shower before I go shopping again.
Milestones: Almost half way through the pregnancy, and it feels like the fun has just begun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.