Monday, December 7, 2009

18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 5.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep, i have to wear maternity jeans now.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting better. I actually slept the entire night without a bathroom run on Friday night.
Best moment this week: Finding out we will be having a sweet princess.
Movement: every once in a while. I'm still waiting for it to be strong enough so Tommy can feel it.
Food cravings: carrots
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in, but i think my belly has finally popped.
What I miss: being independent and being able to lift on things and climb ladders, etc.
What I am looking forward to: Tommy feeling her kick.
Weekly Wisdom: sometime the hormones do take over and you become a little moody.
Milestones: It's a girl!

0 comments: