Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

We had a blast last weekend and enjoyed the long weekend off from work. Friday we worked until early afternoon and then went shopping and out to watch Night at the Museum II. It was great, not quite as good as the first one but still enjoyable. Before the movie we went to Sear's and bought a patio set for our back patio. I've always wanted a casual set and I love the sofa with 2 chairs sets. So this is one we got. I love it (especially since it was on sale)!!

Tommy had to work Saturday so I did more shopping and cleaned the house from top to bottom. Sunday we had a few friends and neighbors over for a crawfish boil. I think everyone had a great time. The crawfish were great and I got to play with 2 twin 6 month old boys. My neighbors daughters had twins in late November and they are so adorable...it definitely gave me baby fever. Anyway, Monday we lounged around and watched Taken which was also a great movie. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would now.

And now Tommy and I are both fighting off a terrible cough. He went to doctor Tuesday and was told he had bronchitis. So I went to the doctor Wednesday and lucky I do not have it also but I have a upper respiratory infection...so I think we're mostly going to recuperate this coming weekend.

0 comments: