Sunday, May 3, 2009

Disney 2009

It's been a while...actually a long while. I've been busy with my new job and Tommy's been on vacation from the fire department so I don't get my computer time in the afternoon to blog. He's back at work tonight so I took advantage of that time to update you on the highlight of the year, we went to DISNEY WORLD! It was awesome! I've never been to Disney before and I've been saying since I was little girl that I wanted to go before I had kids (no, that does not mean we are having kids anytime soon). So needless to say, I was soooo excited! We saw Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, and so so many more. We had a blast. We stayed in a 5 bedroom house with 2 of my aunts, and a few of my cousins. We visited each of the 4 Disney parks and also went to Universal Studios Island of Adventure. Everything was amazing. Seeing Cinderella's Castle and watching the fireworks show was my favorite part. Thats what I always dreamed about when I thought of Disney world so when we walked into Magic Kingdom I lost my breath. Cinderella's castle was beautiful. Below are just a few of the pictures from the week. I hope you enjoy.

Disney's Hollywood studios

Flower and Garden festival at Epcot, this was Timon and Pumba in flowers

Epcot

Ole Rafiki from Lion King
Entering Africa in the Animal Kingdom
Ok, thats enough for now. I'm off to bed. I promise to post more about Disney within the next month. :-)









2 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ahhh! i love, love, love disney! i am sad i have to wait a year until we go back!!

looks like you had a blast. when we go, we stay in a huge house too, its so much better than hotels.

glad you had fun!!

Tasha said...

We are going to Disney in October. It's my first trip there. I had to have 4 children before I could go! LOL

Glad you had fun! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

God bless,
Tasha