Monday, September 29, 2008

Another vacation...

Tommy just told me a few weeks ago that he has been planning on going to Tennessee for our first anniversary. This was a complete surprise to me and I am looking forward to going. I've been to TN twice when I was little but I've been wanting to go back in Fall when the trees are changing color and the weather is so beautiful. We've agreed that we are not planning anything and will just travel to TN and decide on the spur of the moment what we want to do. The only 2 things on our agenda is whitewater rafting the first day we are there and camping out one night in our tent. We should have a blast! It makes me nervous that we aren't planning anything because I'm such of a planner and I like to know where I am going and what I will be doing. But it will be nice to just relax and do whatever we feel like doing that day. I can't wait we are leaving on a Friday morning and not coming back until the following Saturday so it will be so much fun!!!

0 comments: