Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I'm very new to this whole blog thing and I've noticed a bunch of people have them so I decided to give it a try. My life doesn't seem as near as interesting as many of the other blogs I've seen but maybe one day it will be and then I'll already know how to use this thing to document my exciting life! Although my life is not very exciting it is about as perfect as I would like it to be. I graduated from college in May 2006 and now work for a very respectable company as an engineer. I just recently got married to a wonderful man that makes me very happy. He is the excitement in my life. My parents are great and I have one younger sister in high school that is an awesome singer and softball player...watch out LSU, you better start scouting her now that she's only in 10th grade so no one else picks her up. I would hate to see her go to another SEC school (or any other school for that matter). Well welcome to my life, hang on for the ride!

0 comments: