Monday, January 18, 2010

24 weeks and Nursery pictures

How far along? 24 weeks...viability baby!!
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep...I can't wait until we get warmer weather so I can wear comfortable dresses and skirts rather than sweaters and jeans.
Stretch marks? Still none, I don't know how much longer that is going to last though because my belly really seemed to grow these last few weeks.
Sleep: Great
Best moment this week: Setting up the nursery with Tommy. He's going to be such a great dad.
Movement: Oh yes!
Food cravings: chocolate ice cream with chocolate magic shell, starcrunch cookies..I think its just CHOCOLATE
Gender: It better be a girl, her room is very pink.
Labor Signs: not ready for that yet
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting flat...it looks kinda funny
What I miss: Staying up late, hanging out and drinking with friends...I think those days are very limited now.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully getting the registry started this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: everything does not have to be perfect.
Milestones: viability

Now for the nursery pictures. Tommy did such a great job with painting and putting up the chair rail. It looks awesome! My mom came over yesterday and helped me with the mural. It's almost ready for the baby! We're still waiting for the hutch that goes over the dresser (don't even get me started on the problems we've had with the delivery of that hutch), but we still have a few months until we absolutely need it.
Tommy painting
The mural!
Crib
Bookcase

Crib and rug




3 comments:

Adrienne said...

The room looks great. Did you paint the mural youself or is it something you bought?

Emily's Family said...

Congrats to you!

I love the baby room!

Jan said...

What a beautiful room! Would you consider allowing me to feature it on my website?

http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/

or maybe you would like to enter it in my contest?

Here are the details
http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-theme-contest.html

Congratulations!

Jan