Monday, January 11, 2010

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs...woo hoo I didn't gain anything this week! I gained 3 pounds last week so I started to get a little worried.

Maternity clothes? I couldn't live without them.

Stretch marks? Nope...I hope this last forever because I can definitely live without these.

Sleep: Really good this week. I actually haven't been as tired lately either...except for Thursday when I feel asleep during the National Championship game at 7:30.

Best moment this week: Knowing that everything is perfect and just fine with our baby girl. I can't tell you how relieved we are to know that the cyst is diminishing and she has no other signs of problems!

Movement: Yep, she does a little tumbling every once in a while.

Food cravings: Anything, I'm still on the strawberry kick too.

Gender: She's definitely all girl...we confirmed twice at our last ultrasound, once with the U/S tech and again with the doctor.

Labor Signs: nope. I don't know if I'll even be able to recognize when I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions. I don't have a clue what it would feel like.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: It's not pregnancy related but I miss warmer weather. It's been so cold around here lately that we've just been staying inside. I can't wait until spring time when we can get out more.

What I am looking forward to: putting together the crib and setting up the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: I know this is strange but I still don't think it's fully settled in that we are actually having a baby. At times I almost forget that I'm pregnant. Seeing her during the ultrasound is so surreal and it's hard to put my mind around that I actually have a baby inside of me.

Milestones: 1 more day until viability!

We bought her carseat and stroller over the weekend. We decided on the Chicco Keyfit30 system. We had some 20% off coupons so we figured we better take advantage of the discounted price. I wanted something we could use again for our next child. So I we decided on a gender neutral color. Here is the set we bought:


0 comments: