Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can it be true?

Tommy and I have been trying to get preganant since May. It has been really hard on me since we decided not to tell anyone until it happened. So every month when it didn't happen it was so disappointing and I didn't want to overwhelm him by talking about having kids ALL the time. And last month I really thought it was it. It just felt like that would be the month...I was wrong. So this month I wasn't very optimistic and guess what...I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive!!! We are so excited, cautious but excited. I called the doctor and our appointment for a check-up and to confirm the pregnancy is Sept 11th. Tommy doesn't want to tell our parents until then so it's going to be really hard to keep the secret. Especially since my dad's birthday is tomorrow and we're going to be around the whole family. I agree that we should wait too, we're just worried that this may be a false positive and we want to be certain before we tell everyone. But I'm posting it here...so if any of you know our families please keep it quite. Thanks! I guess our journey has begun.

0 comments: