Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 weeks

So if my calculations are correct I should be a little over 4 weeks. I want to keep a journal of symptoms, etc for the pregnancy so I'll start with 4 weeks.

How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: even
Maternity clothes? None yet...hopefully not for a while
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Great, I'm so tired lately so I'm glad my sleeping hasn't been interrupted
Best moment this week: The positive test result
Movement: Nope...not for a very long time
Food cravings: sweets
Gender: not a clue, I couldn't even guess right now
Labor Signs: No...not for a very very long time
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: First OB appt. in 2 weeks
Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying and start enjoying
Milestones: Getting pregnant

On another note, I just found out my sister made homecoming court. She is amazing, she's a star athlete in softball and volleyball, great personality, decent grades and she still is very grounded. She's not stuck up or selfish, she's very friendly and we're very proud of her. So congrats Leighann! We love you!


1 comments:

Tasha said...

Congratulations!!!