Friday, January 14, 2011

PIcture Catch-up (6 months-now) - pic with santa, etc.

I have neglected the blog the last 2 months and have only posted some of the major events but I don't want to forget alot of the little things that happened along the way.


Right after we got back from Seattle we had some professional pictures taken. I wasn't extremely impressed with what we got. But atleast it was something. I plan to have more taken for Abigial's first birthday and I need to start looking for a good photographer now. Here are a few of my favorites from her 6 month/family photo shoot.


A few weeks before christmas we headed out to a local light show to let Abigail see all of the Christmas lights. My parents met us there and we had a great time. We enjoyed hot chocoloate and Abigail even got to take her first picture with Santa. It was really cold outside that day so we bundle her up really well.










Here are few Christmas pictures of her in front of our tree. She moves so fast now and it's hard to get a good shot of her.

That lollipop was yummy




Photobucket

0 comments: