Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

The blog has mostly been about Abigail the last few weeks so it’s only fair that I write about Tommy on Fathers day. I don’t even know where to begin. This guy is the absolute best husband I could ever ask for and he just seems so natural at being a dad. He got the diaper changing, feeding, burping, etc down pat. It’s like the minute Abigail was born he knew exactly what to do. I couldn’t ask for a better father for my child. He is amazing. And it takes my breath away to watch him rock her in the recliner and stare into her eyes while she stares back. I can’t wait to see the love between them grow.
He has been such a HUGE help the last few weeks. When he’s a work I have to change her, feed her, pump, then wash. When he’s home, he takes over. He does it all (except pump!). Abigail and I are so lucky to have him in our lives.

Happy first Father’s Day Tommy! We love you!







Ok enough sappy stuff...







1 comments:

Tommy said...

I love ya'll too. Thanks for being such a great family. I can wait to enjoy the many wonderful moments with ya'll. Love Dad