Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know its late for Halloween but I'm just getting around to doing a post about it. Tommy's brother had an engagement party the weekend before Halloween so we dressed up for that. I was Monica Lewinsky with the blue dress with the white stain. And Tommy was Bill Clinton in a suit with a cigar in his mouth. Everyone had a good laugh. We had a great time. For Halloween night we were in Tennessee so we didn't dress up but we saw some pretty strange people in Chattanooga that night. I'll have to write a seperate post about our Tennessee trip. It was amazing. For now, here's pictures of Halloween. Enjoy!

Me, Tommy, his two brothers and future sister-in-law


Priest and pregnant nun

The whole crew. We had a saints player and referee, Fred & Wilma Flinstone, a french maid, little red riding hood and the big bad wolf, Al & Peggy Bundy, Monica & Bill, the preist and the nun, and I'm not sure what the girl in the blue dress was. (And snow white was there but she must have been taking the picture)


Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just got your Avon order and wanted to say thanks! I am glad you found me :)