Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have I told you lately...

My husband is so wonderful. He really is. Of course there are times when I probably think the exact opposite but I just seem to forget all the small things he does for me. Yesterday when I got into my car after work I had a little purple sheet of paper on my driver side seat. It simply said, "Hope you have a great day. I love you!" Awww, it brought tears to my eyes. Well actually it made me cry. Something so small and simple means so much to me. It was the time it took him to get to my car and put the note in there and not to mention that he even thought of that on his own! He's great!! And this got me thinking of some small things I can do for him to let him know I'm thinking about him. He doesn't like or want flowers so thats out of the questions. Anyone have any good ideas?

And did I mention how excited I am about going on a cruise in only 4 days! Woo hoo. I can't wait. We're going to have a blast. I should have a HUGE post full of pictures when we return next Saturday.

0 comments: